Friday, July 8, 2011

I am free at last!

So its been a stressful 62 hours and semester because... I've been working on my senior project! But drum roll please... My senior project is finally DONE!! I am so happy! I have no idea and how I did, I'm just hoping to pass.  This is the one thing that is holding me back from graduation. So if I don't pass I'm totally out of luck and will have to come back next semester... No Thanks.  But it is official, no matter what I am walking this semester whether or not I actually get my diploma in the mail.
Anyway for my senior project I did a personal branding campaign for myself, and have decided that I LOVE branding! I hope make a living at it... so we shall see. So part of my finished product is here:
http://pageofkate.com/updatedgreen/index.html

Well have an awesome day... I know I will!
Katie J Wilson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job on your project! You are very talented!
Shayla

P.S. Happy late Birthday Independence Girl!